1. Secure tickets to attend Justice 2014 Like we said, this is going to be an amazing event that you won’t want to miss. Purchase individual tickets for you, your spouse, family members, friends, neighbors, bible study groups, and work associates. Don’t forget to upgrade to Liberty Tickets to have access to the exclusive Liberty Reception before the dinner and receive an autographed book.
2. Purchase a table at Justice 2014 For the best value and the best experience at Justice 2014, be sure to purchase a table so you can enjoy the event with yourself and nine others. If you buy a table, you’ll pay for nine tickets and receive the tenth one free. Upgrade to a Liberty Table and you and each person at your table will have access to the exclusive Liberty Reception before the dinner and receive an autographed book.
3. Donate an auction item to Justice 2014 During the Justice Gala, Advocates will host a silent and a live auction! Do you have something special that you know someone out there would really enjoy? It may be services offered by your company, sports event tickets, frequent flyer miles, gift certificates, spa packages, weekend getaways, or any other one-of-a-kind experience or adventure. Please take a look at what you have to offer, and offer it for the success of our Gala!
4. Advertise at Justice 2014 Put your company’s name right in front of a coveted, conservative audience by purchasing an ad in our Justice 2014 program. Spaces are limited in this information packed program, and they will go fast!
5. Become a Justice 2014 Freedom Sponsor We can’t host the Justice Gala without sponsors. If you feel Lord has blessed you and wants for you to give back, then join in our efforts by becoming a Justice 2014 Freedom Sponsor. You will receive access to our Liberty Reception, advertising benefits, plus many more exclusive sponsor benefits.
6. Make a donation If you can’t make it to the Justice Gala, you can still be a part of our mission. Help us continue protecting religious freedom by donating $50, $100, or even $500 to Advocates today!