Robert Tyler, General Partner at Tyler & Bursch, LLP would like to invite you to join him and your peers to see Richard Hammar at Gateway Seminary. This vital learning event for administrators, board members, and Pastors, is on September 18 in Ontario, California.
Richard Hammar, attorney, CPA, and senior editor of Christianity Today’s ChurchLawAndTax.com, specializes in legal and tax issues and is a nationally known thought leader, expert, and author.
Robert Tyler will also lead a breakout session on Ever Changing Employment Law in California. You won’t want to miss this information on the Legislature’s major changes in law.
Attendees will explore the latest emerging trends in ministry, such as:
· HR trends in ministry
· Legal trends in ministry
· Ministry Operations trends
Featured Speakers include:
· David "Fletch" Fletcher, XPastor.org
· Michael Porrazzo, ACSI
· Max Herr, CSBC
· Robert Tyler, Tyler & Bursch, LLP
· Buzzy Castonguay, C4 Operations
· Monty Kelso, slingshot group
· Kathleen Turpin, Brotherhood Mutual
· Matthew Boomhower, Southern Cross Property Consultants
· Robert Brockman, Daley & Heft, LLP
· Leslie DeMattia, DeMattia Consulting Services
· Keith Clark-Hoyos, Church Training Center
· and more ...
Information on tickets & seating coming soon!
If you have questions and to pre-register, contact Desaré Ferraro at email@example.com or call (951) 600-2733.